1147 24 Road, Grand Junction, CO • Open Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm
Irrigation Provider Search
Grand Valley Water Users Association
Irrigation Provider Search
GVWUA operates the Cameo Diversion Dam, the 55-mile-long Government Highline Canal, and 150 miles of piped and open laterals, providing irrigation water to more than 23,000 acres of land from Indian Wash near 28 1/2 Road to 5 Road northwest of Mack.
Online water request tool for
GVWUA Irrigation Customers
Water restrictions are now in effect
Maximum order is 1.5 foot to the 40
GVWUA Customers can now submit requests for irrigation water using our new H2Order system.
– Order water from your phone or other mobile device
– Receive order confirmation by e-mail
Starting Tuesday June 28th, until further notice, the maximum amount of irrigation water that can be ordered is 1.5 cubic foot/second (cfs) per 40 Class-1 acres.
Please remember to submit a completed Water Order Card 2 days in advance of when water is turned ON or when water is turned OFF. This will help us manage the water deliveries.
Contact your Ditch Rider if you have questions.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Online Payments now available
– Online payment options are now available. The Pay Now button is at the top right corner of this Home page.
– Please Note: Convenience fees apply.
– GVWUA will continue to accept mail in checks, and in person payments. All credit card transactions will include convenience fees.
Request Irrigation Water Online
– With H2Order, customers can order irrigation water online
– Enter meter readings and flow rate changes using your phone, tablet and other devices
– Receive H2Order confirmations by e-mail
– Track water usage with data in your confirmation emails
– Give it a try today
2022 Irrigation Season
Irrigation season began in April. Water should be in the Government Highline Canal until the end of October.
2022 Assessments / 2021 Excess Water
The deadline for paying the 2022 irrigation water assessments and 2021 excess water fees is June 15, 2022. After that date, assessment liens on properties with unpaid accounts will be filed through the Mesa County Clerk and Recorder’s office.
Bills may be paid by cash, check or credit card. Online payment options are now available.
Holiday Office Closures
July 4 Independence Day
Sept. 5 Labor Day
Nov. 24 Thanksgiving Day
Nov. 25 Day after Thanksgiving Day
Dec. 26 Christmas observed
GVWUA is responsible for the flow of water in its canal, in its laterals and through its headgates.
All parts of delivery systems (ditches, laterals, pipelines, pumps) beyond the headgates are the responsibility of landowners.
If subdivisions in the GVWUA service area are interested in organizing their own laterals via a Homeowners Association, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.